New York Party Bus
Albany Party Bus Rentals
The Hollow Bar + Kitchen
79 N Pearl St, Albany, NY
- One of the coolest pubs in the Albany area of New York
- New York party bus customers are obsessed with this place
- This also happens to be one of the best music venues around
- Really delicious stacked eggplant entrée that you'll love
- Cool restaurant side and cozy bar area on the other side
- Awesome ambiance that will make you feel right at home
- Delish drinks with mango vodka, agave, mango, and lime
- Lots of craft beers for our New York party bus customers
- Wonderful options for vegetarian and vegan diners too
- Wonderful apple cider donut bread pudding for dessert
Lark + Lily Wine Bar & Kitchen
200 Lark St, Albany, NY
- We know that New York party bus customers love the ambiance
- Sort of a blend of a wine bar and cafe, this is so cozy and cool
- Very creative dishes will keep you coming back for more
- They have a cozy booth that's perfect for intimate dates
- We suggest the farm fresh cheese plate for an appetizer
- Super nice and friendly waitresses who make you feel at home
- Wonderful wine selection including a garnacha that we love
- The appetizers are as delicious as the entrées, can't miss!
- There are several fireplaces here so it's not hard to enjoy one
- Never too crowded thanks to smart design and layout
The Olde English Pub & Pantry
683 Broadway, Albany, NY
- If a British pub sounds like a plan for your New York bus trip...
- Do not miss this elegant and impressive joint that we love!
- There's no dancing here, not a club, but a wonderful pub
- They are known for their delicious fish and chips, so yummy!
- This is a cash-only establishment, maybe the only downfall!
- Beautiful decor here including lighting and photographs
- The wood accents are ideal for a British pub like this
- Incredible scotch selection that we know you'll enjoy
- Excellent hamburgers that are juicy and generously sized
- Super thick fries that are just too delicious alongside a burger
Bombers Burrito Bar
258 Lark St, Albany, NY 12210
- One of our favorite Mexican establishments in the Albany area
- Our New York party bus customers cannot resist this place
- They are known for their fresh vegetarian selections
- Wonderful bar area and karaoke nights upstairs too
- The burritos pair so well with their delicious drinks
- May we suggest a jimbo? beer and Margarita, perfect combo!
- Trivia night is also a great time to come out and play
- This is a loud and lively place on the weekends especially
- Take-out is easy to grab from the lower level for the limo
- Best thing here? their enormous buffalo chicken burrito!
Little Anthony's Pizza
1095 Central Ave, Albany, NY
- Little Anthony's serves up delicious pizza and sandwiches
- They are known for their fresh vegetarian and vegan options
- The vegetarian and vegan subs and pizza are delicious!
- Perfect for lunch and dinner with family or with friends
- Hot, delicious calzones made fresh when you order
- Relax in a cozy atmosphere were you can be comfortable
- One of the most popular pizza joints in the area
- Order a couple of pizzas to go and eat in the limo!
- So many toppings, you can find something for everyone!
1328 Central Ave, Albany, NY
- This Italian bar & restaurant is a perfect New York party bus spot
- We love that they separate the classy restaurant and sports bar
- The old exterior will conjure memories of years past
- The beautiful interior will welcome you to stay into the future
- Seafood lovers will adore the clams casino
- We can't get enough of their veal Parmesan
- The stuffed mushrooms are also really delicious
- All of the above are highly recommended by us!
- Also recommended: chicken Francoise and chicken Parmesan
- And don't miss the fried clam platter either, a real winner!
Zip codes: 12202, 12203, 12204, 12205, 12206, 12207, 12208, 12209, 12210, 12211, 12222