New York Party Bus
North Tonawanda Party Bus Rentals
Webster's Bistro & Bar
102 Webster St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- We don't know where to begin when talking about this wonderful establishment. The first thing you are going to notice is that it is a very inviting neighborhood restaurant. Everything about the interior exudes tradition and believe us when we say this is a true French bistro. The building itself is a landmark in the area and that only lends itself more to the historical feel. This is the kind of place where you can make some great memories. And while you are doing that, why not enjoy some fresh, creative cuisine and a classic bar area that features an array of fine wines and spirits.
Sawyer Creek Hotel
3264 Niagara Falls Blvd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Many places offer fish and chips but we have to say that the fish and chips that they cook and serve up here is some of the very best that you will ever consume. The portions they bring out are huge so plan on possibly taking home some tasty leftovers. The building has a lot of history behind it as it dates back a couple of centuries, but that only adds to the ambiance. There is a real charm to the various rooms that you might be seated in. Eating here is like eating at Grandma's house and the sides are amazing including choices like mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, German potato salad and even applesauce.
184 Sweeney St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- We know that you have had seafood before, but we can honestly say that you have never had it like this. The oysters are absolutely out of this world in terms of taste. The clam, crab, mussels and fish are out of this world. And if you are not quite in a seafood mood, then don't worry, there are some other great choices like prime steaks that will be cooked to perfection. The wait staff are extremely polite and knowledgeable and their only aim is to see each and every customer leave with a satisfied look on their face. You don't want to miss this experience, you will be back very soon.
Olympia Family Restaurant
3312 Niagara Falls Blvd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- This Greek American restaurant is dedicated to one thing and one thing only, providing a positive family dining experience. And judging by the great food and great prices, that is exactly what they are doing. The recipes have been handed down and that means they have been time tested which is very good news for you. In the hospitality arena, they really come through as well. Bring the kids along because there are a number of child-friendly meal options. One thing we can say with surety, everyone will leave full and very satisfied. Every craving that you have will be more than taken care of.
Ted's Hot Dogs
333 Meadow Dr, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Everyone lives by certain principles and that includes people who own restaurants. So, you will be happy to know that the principles that rule this venue is that of serving the highest quality food, cooked to order, in a clean and friendly atmosphere. And here is the real kicker, they have been doing this for 90 years. And because of that, Ted's has become an institution in the area. One major tip that we must relay to you. Do not neglect to order some fries with whatever you end up ordering. Everything they serve up here is of the highest quality and you can't go wrong by walking in.
399 Division St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Tucked away in a beautifully quaint area, this very special venue will draw you in and you are not going to want to leave. We are very sure that you will be adding this establishment to your list of go to places. Once you are inside, you are going to immediately feel the friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Fine dining isn't just a phrase here, it is a way of life. The food is absolutely unparalleled and the service staff not only enjoy working here, but they seem very intent on making sure you are pleased. So, if you are looking for a special experience, we can't recommend this place more highly.
Zip codes: 14120